Everyone has to have a will, especially if they have a house, a spouse or children. If you are going to leave your property to minor children, we can assist you to prepare a trust where someone will manage the money for your children until they are old enough to handle things themselves. If you have a “special needs” family member, or if you have a unique situation, we can write up a living trust to fulfill your needs on this. If you have lost a loved one, we can help walk through the probate process of South Carolina, whether you are the Personal Representative or if you are an heir and need to make sure that the Personal Representative (Executor) is doing his-her job.