Do you have “heirs” property? Have you purchased property at a tax sale and need clean title? Do you own a percentage of a property and want to get your share or do you want to get rid of a co-tenant and get them out? Has your ex-spouse or ex-fiance failed to re-finance the house and it is messing up your credit? Has a deadbeat failed to pay your loan back and you hold a mortgage? Sloan Law Firm can assist with such “quiet title” actions. Whether it is a suit to determine heirs, a confirmation of a tax sale, a partition action, or a foreclosure, Sloan Law Firm can assist you with these matters.